1. Engaging in “Orwellian” and unconstitutional mass surveillance.
2. Spying on users playing Second Life and World of Warcraft.
3. Collecting 97 billion pieces of data in a single month, including 3 billion from U.S. computers.
4. Monitoring the private browsing habits of enemies it wants to embarrass.
5. Building a surveillance network that has the capacity to encompass roughly 75% of all U.S. Internet traffic.
6. Using mobile apps – like Angry Birds – to extract users’ personal information.
8. Tracking the location data of hundreds of MILLIONS of mobile phones.
9. Intercepting data from Google and Yahoo! data centers.
10. Wasting U.S. taxpayer money on a mass surveillance program that both President Barack Obama’s own hand-picked review board and U.S. Senators have acknowledged its failure to stop a single act of terrorism.