ACCESS NOW COPYRIGHT POLICY
Use of Access Now’s Media Material
Any and all original material on the Access Now website may be freely licensed and distributed at will under the Creative Commons Attribution (CC BY) 4.0 International License
, unless otherwise noted. All material that is not original to Access Now may require permission from the copyright holder to redistribute.
This website (and the content contained therein) includes images, symbols, icons, graphics, and logos from a variety of sources (hereinafter referred to as “Media Material”). Although reasonable efforts are made to attribute copyright to the original author of any Media Material, in a reasonable manner, in some cases, particularly where attribution would be unreasonable, Media Material may be used with incomplete or without any attribution.
Copyright Infringement Notification
If you believe there is Media Material on this website that violates copyright law, please let us know. Specifically, please provide us with formal notification by way of email or letter that includes the following:
- Authorization to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works on a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site.
- Identification of the Media Material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to locate the Media Material.
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted.
- A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the Media Material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
This notice should be sent via email to email@example.com
. We may display a copy of your notice in place of the removed content.
Access Now reserves the right to review the allegedly infringing material and independently determine whether it is infringing.
Please also note that the information provided in your notice will be forwarded to the person who provided the allegedly infringing content.